PerformingHearts invites teachers and students to participate in this critical thinking project. It will focus on the experiences of Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Queer people in our society. Here’s how you can participate.
Spring Semester 2012: The PerformingHearts project will facilitate discussions between participating classrooms across many allied disciplines. The springboard for the discussion will be the text and theatre production of a play, chosen with input from the community. Ways of participating might include:
- Offering extra credit for attending the play and participating in a post-show discussion.
- Inviting a representative of the project to lead a discussion or workshop in your class.
- Encouraging students to engage in dialogue on the blog.
- Include the text of the play in your Spring Semester curriculum.
- If funded, we will also present a guest speaker and panel discussion.
If you are interested in participating email Michael Mufson at: firstname.lastname@example.org